Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Time

So you may have been terrible at doing things (maybe you still are, that's okay too)


Like, riding your bike...
or eating...

or maybe even singing...

But because you were not so great at it, you decided to practice...

And you became better at the things you do...

Like maybe now you can do tricks over people on a bike 

Or maybe you have mastered the arts of eating (notice how there appears to be absolutely nothing on her face)


Or maybe you're currently the best shower singer in the world and you host daily shower performances..in your shower.




People get better at things over time.
Which is what I'm going to make a video showing how people get better at things over time.
Everything you do is from practice!
But I don't have a video yet, but I had to make a post explaining my idea.
SO
I hope that helped visually..

No comments:

Post a Comment